Friday, October 06, 2006

A New Kind of Life


Chris, Me, Iris, Yuri

I'm reading this really great book, No Opportunity Wasted, that Stacie got us for our 30th birthday. It couldn't be anymore appropriate for this time in my life. After only reading the first two chapters, I'm feeling this energy surge, I want to begin living my life NOW! So, then my friend Chris calls, we used to teach together. He's one of those guys that literally lives in the moment, always doing something fun and different. We started our conversation off by talking about what I've been reading and how he should be my adventure buddy. He agreed! He has nine weeks off of school starting today, so he is just as available as I...couldn't be more perfect. For starters, we're thinking of skydiving...I'm going to take the initiative and start researching places for here in California. Yay! I'm terrified , yet so excited! Woo hoo, let the experiences begin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home