Thursday, December 07, 2006

Thank Dog! Job

I've been dog training since Monday in Culver City. This woman hired me for two weeks to train during the day and go home at night...it's nice. Maggie and Macy are two rescue dogs, both adorable and sweet. I wasn't sure if I was going to have success with them, not until last night anyway. Erica called to give me an update about what happened last evening. Her dogs are territorial when it comes to her, their home, and won't stay in their place. I've been working with them, they've been good for me; however, I didn't know how they would be for Erica. She said someone knocked on the door and both dogs barked. She told them to go to their place, they went, and then stopped barking. She couldn't believe it and neither could I. I was thrilled and proud of myself. It's fun to make a difference in other people's lives and dog training does that. They want to live in a stress free home, while enjoying the company of their precious and loyal friend(s).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home