Thursday, January 25, 2007

Listen up you forum graduates and "soon to be" graduates

Okay you newbie Landmark people...this one is for you! As you know going in, the weekend forum isn't a quick fix, it gets you started with a blank slate; however, life does eventually catch up and that's when you put your tools to work. Because you are blank, your mind can easily fill in the empty space, and that's why the Advanced Course is a crucial part of your transformation. This course is full of new distinctions and endless possibilities; you learn how to recreate yourself when a lack of power shows up. But, until then, you must share with everyone around what you got out of the forum. It's the only way to live it, feel it, and believe it. Life transformation can only occur in language. That's why it is crucial to do the homework during the weekend AND after. You can't quit thinking you're finished because the forum is over, that's not how "real" life works. It's all about getting complete with those around you, that is where the power lies, that is where the transformation comes from. Langauge, langauge, language...start sharing! It's the only way.

Oh and, if some of you have forgotten, I am a Landmark coach...and I'm good at it. In fact, my leader called me last night and acknowledged me for being who I am for my participants. All 5 of them are kicking ass in their lives and have become leaders in our SELP class. She wanted to know my secret, asked if I would write something up, and email it to all the other coaches. My intention here is not to "toot" my own horn...I'm just letting you know that I am here and you can call me. Use me at your own discretion;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home