Tuesday, December 26, 2006

My Christmas

This was the first Christmas ever that I spent away from Ohio. It was definitely different, but Gina's dad, Glenn, and his girlfriend, Louise, made it special and I felt totally included. On Christmas Eve, they took us out to dinner for the best steak ever...it was SO good and the wine was going down nicely. When we got home, we opened our presents, drank more wine, and laughed all night long...I don't remember going to sleep. Hehe.

On Christmas, we took Louise to Runyan, they worked around the house, and we ate a ton of food. Glenn made a huge turkey dinner; it was so yummy especially since I didn't get my Thanksgiving feast this year. I pretty much went to sleep soon after; I fell into a food coma, and couldn't keep my eyes open past 9.

It's been a great couple of days, however; I did miss my family a bunch. It's just not the same without them:(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home