Friday, December 22, 2006

Bad Tooth

I have a huge bruise on my jaw; I think it's from my dentist. I have a bad tooth and I've been telling him about it for over a year now in the hopes he'll finally set me up for a root canal. Yes, that's right...I WANT a root canal. He won't listen and tells me that the pain is all in my head because he'll numb me and I still feel it. Seriously, he almost put me in tears last week. It was terrible, I do know pain, it was real, and it's not in my head. I was really angry when I left and still am. His bedside manner was inappropriate and I will not be going to him again. I'm thinking of calling to let him know of my bruise, that my tooth still hurts, and that I will not be returning to his practice. Hmmm, I wonder what he'll say to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home