Friday, April 14, 2006

Holding a grudge is a waste of time and energy.

I've never been someone to hold a grudge. For some reason, even though I was never in touch with my inner self, I felt it took a lot more energy to be mad and upset at someone than to just let it go. I don't mean to forget about something that shouldn't be forgotten, or not dealing with a situation. All I'm saying is as soon as the problem is being dealt with...LET IT GO! Isn't that the reason why we tackle our issues, to get over them? Why would we attempt to fix the problem if we're not going to let it go anyway? There's no need to dwell, especially in the past. It keeps us from living, it keeps us from happiness, and it wastes the energy we could be using for living our own dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home