Thursday, April 13, 2006

Thanks to those that have posted so far! And, thanks to those that keep comin back!

Those that post: I came home yesterday from school and saw a couple new comments on a few of my postings. I loved it! It was great...so please keep doing it! That's exactly why I'm here. I choose the topics that I can relate to and then write to share about my experiences and stories for no other reason than support. The posting sections are NOT only for your comments about what I'm doing, they are for you to ALSO share your stories and experiences that may be similar to mine OR not at all. Either way, it works! That's only if you want to of course.

Those that return: It's really great to see people coming back to my blog. It took a lot for me to get the courage to share the things that I have thus far. I appreciate the opportunity you are giving me to use my voice for not only supporting myself, but for you too.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home