Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's all about the honesty.

Up until now, I never knew where Gina was coming from. She is one of those people who comes off as a "know it all" or a "strong personality" and it's obvious why she is viewed that way. Everyone always goes to Gina for advice and it's not because she's smarter (she is VERY smart but that's no the point I'm trying to make), it's because she can see right through all the stories and all the bullshit. She tells us what we NEED to hear opposed to what we WANT to hear. She lifts our spirits high in order for us to succeed because she literally has that ability. She is strong and her honesty can be killer (what truth isn’t?), but in the end, it's what makes Gina "real" and I never got that. Now I do.

I need to take my own advice on showing appreciation: Gina- if you ever felt that you weren't appreciated, not saying that you did or do, then shame on us and I am going to take it upon myself and speak for everyone that you have touched: We appreciate everything you do and everything that you are. This is not intended to be an excuse, but if we have slacked on our responsibilty to let you know, I can only imagine the reason is we don't know how to give you what you have given us. You are an example, an inspiration, and a motivator. I am showing my appreciation by sharing with the world what a courageous and amazing person you are. It's your honesty that keeps us going and pushes us forward.

2 Comments:

At 9:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second that! I am very lucky to have her. She is my rock and my best friend...and so are you of course...heehee.

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally cannot express what Gina has meant to me. Both Jill and Gina have been there for me when I didn't deserve it. Gina, your insight and strength is amazing. You're the hardest working person I know, and I can only hope that someday I will be able to repay you with more than gratitude!Down with Tenant!I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home