Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Third Assignment

Previously, I was talking about how I keep challenging myself, to enforce the fact that it's me in control and not my ego. Here's your assignment: Anytime you have to do something and your mind tells you otherwise like, "I don't feel like it" or "I don't want to" or "I'll do it tomorrow," do it anyway. It's difficult at first because we're all so programmed to listen to our feelings. Like Walter said, "Don't believe what you think." It's a perfect statement and so true. If we all went with our intuition, we'd be unstoppable...all of us.

After doing this for myself, it's literally a game for me and I'm actually enjoying it. I'm challenging my ego and as soon as a negative thought enters my mind, I know it's time to go! Then, when I'm finished with whatever it was that I didn't "feel" like doing, I take a minute, look at myself, and laugh for being so stubborn and negative about the task because now I feel accomplished and proud. Who wouldn't want that feeling?

2 Comments:

At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just put in my Tae Bo Tape. (And it not even Monday)

Thanks Jamie
xo

 
At 7:41 PM, Blogger Jamie said...

How was your Wednesday workout??? I'm proud of you...yay!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home