Wednesday, April 26, 2006

It feels good to let go.

I'm weird. I know I am, but not everyone does. I have a good sense of humor and I love to laugh. Sometimes, it'll be something that everyone thinks is funny, and then there are times when I am the only one laughing. I crack myself up with all the weird thoughts I have or the weird things that come out of my mouth. It makes things fun and keeps things interesting. Why wouldn't I want to share that side of me with some people? I dunno. I want to act cool I guess. I share it with my family...both of them. I share it with some of my friends, but not all. Calen and I will make up songs and sing duets together...it's really funny. Gina and I will sit on the couch and make weird noises back and forth...it makes me laugh. When we're outside, Jill and I will start dancing for no reason and to no music...it entertains us. I'll leave really long messages for Josh on his voicemail, singing or talking in a different voice...I crack myself up during it. Hanging out with Carrie is funny in itself...she makes us weird. Nothing holds me back when I'm talking to Marisa...I think I'm the weirdest with her. I don't know why. Maybe it's because I know SHE won't judge me.

3 Comments:

At 12:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're right, it does feel good to let go. And it feels even better to be weird and silly, to laugh often, especially at ourselves.

I'm soooo grateful we have created the space to do that, and that we continue to maintain that space...despite where we've been in our past.

In all actually, it would be weird to NOT be weird with you. Like you, I'm not afraid to be judged. Keep the weirdness comin' sweetie. Mwah!

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Josh said...

It's funny because I dont think of it as weirdness, I just think of it as who you are. I love it and I wouldn't change a thing. I mean, if being weird means being who we are...then sign my ass up. I think it means and shows that we're not normal. Blah...how boring would that be? I think it also means that we are totally comfortable with who we are and that we invite others who feel the same way to join us in the good times. I guess if your werird, we're all weird cause we understand and get along with each other so well. Weirdo's unite!

 
At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HA!... thats what true friends are for.. to be weird with, and to have endless amounts of "inside jokes" that only you know or even come close to understanding! It is great!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home