Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Celebration

We had a lot to celebrate last night. Calen came home with a cake and champagne...it was really sweet. Josh came over, as he usually does on Monday, but this time it was different. It's the start of Josh's Birthday week and we're honored that we get to share it with him. Jill completed the Landmark Forum as I did for the Advanced Course. Calen has a new beginning and we're thankful he gave us the opportunity to make things right. Gina has a new relationship with all of us because we actually "get" her now. It all seems like we're going uphill from here. Growing together is the possibility we've created and I'm so excited for that. I see nothing but good things from here on out and I believe they all see it too!

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Oh I see it alright and I'm so blessed to be a part of this journey that we're all taking together! Thank you for allowing me to be included. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home