Saturday, May 13, 2006

Dance Fever

We had a blast last night! It was Josh's Birthday Party (his birthday isn't until tomorrow), we went to a nice dinner and then out for the evening. It's always so nice to spend a night with all our close friends together, especially when it's to celebrate a birthday. We definitely succeeded in the celebration! I don't think I've ever danced so much. I was soaked of sweat by the end...totally gross, yet so refreshing in a way. I felt so free and had so much energy, despite the fact I was still getting over my cold. I was in my own little world most of the night, listening to the music and just really enjoying myself. It was fun! I need to go dancing more often.

1 Comments:

At 4:01 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Dancing is awesome and I'm so glad that we all got to spend some quality time together. It was a great day indeed. Thank you for being a part of it. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home