Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Everyone's doin it.

Josh has his graduation tonight. I'm so proud of him! It was a hard weekend, but he got through it. Julie signed up for the Landmark Forum yesterday. She's going the same time as Gina. I'm excited for them! Calen has his weekend coming up as well. He's going to love it! I believe Amee is the next one up for her transformation. Without a doubt, she'll do great!

I love that the people I care most about are taking this extraordinary journey. It's wonderful to be surrounded by people who genuinely care about their own lives and are taking action for happiness. It creates a life full of honesty, a stress-free circle because all the bullshit disappears and there's nothing left to do but to communicate with one another. In order for life transformations to succeed, it's important to have people around that are going through the same process. It's too easy to fall back into the same old patterns, especially when there isn't anybody around to understand what it takes to change. It's obvious to me how much I'm loved and respected for doing this. My friends took the time to observe and live my changes that they took it on themselves. I'm a lucky lady.

Tags:

1 Comments:

At 4:33 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I think I should be the one thanking you for sharing your experience with me. I am a better person because of it. It was tough and it was draining but in the end it is something that will effect my life forever. I'm proud of me too and I look forward to graduating tonight and having you and the girls there beside me. More to come later...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home