Sunday, May 28, 2006

Sunday Night

Emmitt and I came back from Palm Springs last evening and went to have dinner with Josh. Sunday night is when the participants of the forum invite previous Landmark graduates, to celebrate the completion of their courageous weekend. It's an important night because right before dinner, the forum participants put all the pieces together they got from the weekend, which then forms their new perceptions. It's crucial to have other graduates around following this moment because sharing is how we actually "get" it. It gives the participants an opportunity to reiterate what they got, in case there is any confusion and to socialize with the "outside" world. After all, they've been in isolation the whole weekend. The graduates are there for support and to offer any insight that may have been missed. The forum has a strategic schedule that is significant in making our life transformations a reality.

I'm creating the space for Josh to share his experience when he is ready. I am adding him as a writer, so when he feels the urge to share...he can!

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Thank you for this space Jamie. When I feel complete with the course and when I can set aside the proper time to write about my experience, you so know I'm going to. I'm still taking it all in.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home