Friday, May 26, 2006

Oh man!

There are several teachers out today, so I am stuck subbing for a second grade spanish class. I don't speak or understand it. OMG! I can't read anything in here either, not even their books. Ha! This is kind of funny. The teacher didn't leave a lesson plan. Gee, I wonder why LAUSD is so messy? Could it be that teachers don't care enough and are too lazy to take responsibility for their own absences? Man, that's unfortunate and sad for me today. I have no idea what to do with them and I don't know the second grade curriculum. I guess I'm going to have to get used to this for when I do start subbing. I'm sure he's not the only teacher that doesn't care enough to make the day smoother for me and their students. I always left a lesson plan for my substitute teacher, it's the only respectable thing to do when someone is filling in. Plus, the students actually like order in a classroom. They easily get bored and restless when there's nothing for them to do because their energy level is so high. This is will be an interesting day...

1 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Wow. I didn't know this. You'll have to tell me how it all ended up. I'm sure you did a great job Senorita Jamie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home