Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Being Courageous

Josh has the Landmark Forum this weekend. I can't wait for him to go! He's all about personal development, so I know he's going to love it. He said he's excited, but scared. I think it's good that he has those feelings because he'll be more open and willing. It'll become less scary the more he dives into himself, which will then make it easier for him to deal with what he needs to for his transformation.

Being afraid combined with taking action is what it means to be courageous. Josh is about to do something that will be extraordinary to his life and to the people around him. He's choosing a path that is not followed by many because it is a scary and difficult process. From the moment Josh signed up for Landmark, he subconciously began to learn about the courage he has within. His fear would only stay as a feeling, but by taking action he became courageous. He 's not letting his feelings stop him from being who he wants to be and I am so proud of him for that.

1 Comments:

At 4:04 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Thank you my love. I know that this experience will be great for me and I know I'll walk away from it a better person. I look forward to the challanges that lie ahead because I know that challanges are what cause us to grow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home