Friday, June 02, 2006

Alone...not a bad thing.

I really enjoy my alone time. I never thought I'd be able to say that. It's interesting how things change when WE change. I actually look forward to spend time with myself. It gives me a time to reflect and to really "get" what it feels like to be truly authentic. I don't have worries, I'm just observing each moment as they come. I elude confidence because I'm not caring about my image or what I'm going to say next. I take the time to sort out my thoughts, ditching the negativity that may have entered my mind during the day. I practice controlling my mind, turning on the voices, then turning them off. I'm able to see reality for what it is, with no outside influence. I can appreciate the life that I have and the people who are in it. I look forward to seeing them in a couple of hours because I feel blessed to have created such strong relationships and I deeply know they're never going away. I love that I live in Los Angeles. This wonderful city has so much to offer and I get that. It's crowded with amazing places, things to do, new people to meet, and people to grow with. My lonely moments aren't lonely at all. I love being with myself because it encourages me to be Me.

Tags: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I couldn't agree more! I never thought that I would be someone who loved being alone so much. This is not something that the person I used to be would do. Yea for personal growth!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home