Saturday, June 10, 2006

Carrie

Oh Carrie! You're so unpredictable, probably why we love you so much. Never in a million years would I have thought you'd sign up for the Landmark Forum. That's not a negative statement, actually it's the exact opposite. You had a moment, an inspiration, and you made it a reality. You followed through with your gut, telling you that maybe this could be a good thing. You took charge of your life and I'm proud of you for that. In fact, when I thanked Josh for enrolling you, I teared for joy because you are THAT important to me and to our household. Loving you...

2 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah and don't tell...but while I was enrolling...I was talking to Michael over the phone and I was starting to tear up. It made me think of the story of Caution G at the psycic's! And now I KNOW I'm on the right track. And I need this! Thank you Jamie. I love you!
p.s.thanks Josh!!!! kisses

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I'm honored to be a part of your journey. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home