Friday, June 09, 2006

Life since Landmark

Well, I have to say, I am quite a happy person lately. I have realized that my grumpiness has seriously decreased by 80%. Of course, I still have my grumpy moments, who doesnt? But the difference is that I can talk myself out of it now.

My weight has decreased as well. I am finally losing and am feeling good about it. I haven't necessarily stepped on the scale, but just in my clothes I can tell I am losing inches.

I am more proactive and don't really dwell on the things that I have to do. This is a huge improvement because I was used to stressing out and then procrastinating which makes absolutely no sense...haha.

Communication is going very well, I have still things to work on in this regard, but I am talking a whole lot more. Guess what? People are actually getting to know me!

Basically, all of the things I was hoping Landmark would help with, came true. It's weird how sitting in a room just listening to people talk can really inspire you. Seriously, I can say that I am genuinely a happier person because of that 3 day weekend. Cult or no cult...I feel damn good about myself and that is something I haven't felt in years!

I could just cry...happy tears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home