Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Dating

I'm going out to dinner tomorrow night with this adorable lady that I met. I'm very excited, it's been awhile for me so I'm really looking forward to the whole "dating" thing. I love getting to know people, especially when an interest is there. It's such a great feeling, with a warm fuzziness to it. Oh, and the nerves...those are fun too! It makes the whole dating concept worthwhile.

I always had a hard time dating, I'm curious to see how I'll approach it now since I've changed so much since Landmark. I went through a dating phase several years back, before my ex-girlfriend, and I didn't enjoy it. I'm definitely a relationship person, if I like someone it's hard for me to look at others and to NOT want to commit. But, that was due to me being impatient, I don't know that I'll feel like that now. I guess I'll just wait and see...

2 Comments:

At 12:12 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Good luck lady....not that you'll need it. : ) I'm sure you two will have a great time. I look forward to hearing all about it. Fun times!

 
At 2:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Look forward to hearing about it. hehehe. You're amazing, lady. Hope you have a beautiful evening...and it's a DOOSIE!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home