Friday, July 14, 2006

Challenge # 15

I have SELP tomorrow. It's going to be challenging and I'm looking forward to it. After I watched that video,"What Is The Secret?", I really get what I have to do now, the mindset I have to be in, the mood that will get me through. I can't reveal what the "secret" it is, only because it's an experience and I want you ALL to watch it. What I will say is, last night I sat here and wrote down everything I'm asking for my life. It was really cool to actually put those thoughts together for my eyes to see. I wrote everything in a positive way, saying what I wanted and NOT what I didn't want or have any negativity attached to it. For challenge #15- I have to read it three times a day, everyday until I can start taking things off the list. It may take a long time, it may not...we'll see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home