Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Present Moment

If I'm always looking to the future, then I'm not happy with where I am right now. For instance, if I'm worried that I don't have someone in my life, or I don't have enough money, or I can't find the right job, then I'm not happy with myself. Those worries would be my signal that something needs to change within me, my inner being. This very moment is what matters the most because I can't live in the future, it's impossible. Just like in the past, we all lived each one of those moments. Living moment to moment is life, it's how true happiness will exist. In my reality, I am very happy right now. I love myself, I love what I'm doing, I love my family and friends...at this moment, there is nothing to change. Hmmm...I guess that means I'm pretty present right now. I'm sitting on the couch, enjoying the morning, typing my thoughts on this computer. I couldn't ask for a better time than what I'm experiencing RIGHT NOW. I'm at peace, I'm feeling relaxed, and now that I'm really in touch...I'm also very hungry...it's time to eat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home