Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I need advice! Comment please:)

I'm feeling weird right now. I know positive thoughts, positive thoughts, but I feel anxious. I remember what it was like being 18 and I know if my parents left us alone, we'd definitely be throwing parties or having people over. I mean, we did it all through high school at a younger age, this is what kids do. Oh and by the way, yes my mom and dad read this blog and yes we were caught several times. It's just a part of the growing up fun I guess...ha! Anyway, Reilly has asked me quite a few times to have people over and I don't want to be his babysitter. I don't want to tell him yes or no, it's not my job and I don't want him not to have his friends over because of course he wants his friends over. HE'S 18! I think I'm going to do what I said and leave in the evenings. But what about Ignatious? Ahhhhhh! I'm confused...

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is a hard thing but here are some thoughts. You were invited to dog sit and not babysit. In reality, I think that part of this contract is that you are watching over the house too. However, they know their son and ultimately it is going to be him who gets in trouble if something goes wrong. I say go out and have fun and let him take responsibility for what happens. As you said...he is 18.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home