Monday, July 24, 2006

It's official!

Just a refresher, I am dog sitting until this Sunday and Ignatious, the golden retriever puppy, has already made me fall in love with him. Oh my goodness! He is a pretty big puppy, already strong, but such an adorable baby. He wants to sit in my lap and most of the time, I give in. I can't help it. He has the sweetest face and the most gentle manner about him. Last night, I looked up and he was standing on his back legs, with his front paws on the side of the pen staring at me. I instantly began to laugh because 1) it was funny and 2) he was standing and it caught me off guard. I can totally see why his owners look at him as if he was their child...I'm already doing it and it's only been four days.

So far, it seems I easily fall for the dog...I guess that does make me a dog person. Thank dog! I don't know how else I'd do this if I wasn't.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home