Monday, July 24, 2006

Laughing to tears.

I discovered tonight that I have a new friend crush and his name is Hugo. Not only is he a hot and genuinely sweet gay man, he laughs at the same stuff as I do...well kinda. Our leader was talking and made some unintentional sexual comment to some guy and I busted out laughing into tears. She was going to coach him, but ran out of time and says, "I know I told you I was going to do you up here." HAHA! I'm cracking up while I'm writing this. I know that means nothing to you, a "had to be there" kind of moment; but try to envision a much older woman saying that to a younger man. Hysterical! Hugo also couldn't control himself, but it turned out he was laughing about something different even though we thought we were laughing at the same thing. Either way, we kept the laughter going because neither of us could stop. We literally had to pick each other off our chairs to separate from the madness. My point is, if we can laugh that hard together and it not being about the same thing...he needs to be around me more often. That was just too much fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home