Friday, July 14, 2006

A lonley thought...

As much as I love my home and the people I live with, I'm getting the sense that all this pet sitting is happening for a reason. Jill and I were working on my rate sheet and I got grumpy for a moment. I didn't want to have the hours we first put down because I was afraid I'd miss out, never be able to do anything, become out of touch with my friends. I sucked it up and kept the original times, only because I knew in order for me to get clients, I need to build relationships and commit to what I'm actually trying to do here.

It occurred to me yesterday, as I was sitting alone, that this is exactly where I'm supposed to be. In order for my life transformation to succeed, not only do I need my friends, but I need to take it on as an individual as well. I need to feel confident when I'm not around them, I need to support myself as I would at home. This is the time for me to apply everything I know and to prove my independence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home