Friday, July 14, 2006

Make the problem into a situation.

Being positive is the key to success. Whatever positivity we put out, we'll get back in return. So by using the word "problem," it's going against that philosophy. A problem is represented as being a negative. I stress out at problems, I become frustrated, irritable, and sometimes angry. It doesn't feel good when there's a problem, it keeps me from accomplishing what I need to and it draws out the process, taking longer than it should.

Now, if I approach the "problem" as a situation, then it's easier to move forward. The negative feeling isn't attached and the mood doesn't change, which makes the situation a positive one to deal with. When I'm in that mindset, I don't get easily frustrated and the task gets finished quicker. Language is everything! I just started to use this way of thinking, so I will be practicing it as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home