Friday, July 07, 2006

Love.

I was reminded this morning of what love truly means.

Many times I pass off love as an immature state-of-mind, a construed outlook on life or a clouded adventure – love limits. My meaning – and that’s all it is – is so far off, I should be beaten dead for it. Love is the undying loyalty, trust and admiration for someone that transcends all boundaries, all clouds and all obstacles and elevates you both to a new level of existence. Love is watching Gina – just a few short months ago – beat herself up with emotions as Jill experienced Landmark, anxiously awaiting Jill’s return home each night in hopes to share in her joys, tribulations and roadblocks. Gina, all-the-while mortified that Jill will discover something horrible about Gina that causes her to reconsider their relationship. This morning, I was once again reminded of this love as Jill professed these same anxieties and emotions.

Landmark makes you realize that humans by nature are cynical and pessimistic, outlooks that hinder everything we do. As in the words of my Landmark mentor Jamie… Jill and Gina, consider this experience will be the unseen door into a relationship that has unlimited possibilities. Not only will your relationship become stronger through this experience, but also will solidify with an optimistic outlook. I love you both and look forward to the amazingly wonderful experiences that await you as a couple…in love.

1 Comments:

At 8:34 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I'm in love with love!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home