Friday, July 28, 2006

Thank Dog!

Two more nights left and I am free to go home. I'm looking forward to it even though this has been a great learning experience for me. What's even more exciting is I may have another pet sitting job in August that will be for three weeks. That won't start until the 14th, which means I'll have some time to play, be with my friends, and have some fun. That job will be paying me so well that money won't even be an issue for having those two weeks off. In fact, my cash flow seems to be better now than ever. I'm loving it, it's amazing how money can be made, it just has to be creative.

I went to my house last night for dinner, Calen was the cook. Yummy chicken! It was Jill, Gina, Calen, Josh, and I sitting around chatting about how we're going to take Thank Dog! to a new level. Yep, that's right...we have so many different ideas, some new possibilities, to the point where I actually believe we'll make it happen. Of course, right now it's a lot of talk, but that's how businesses do get started and/or expand like in this case. Jill has done an amazing job already with her one woman company, I am excited to be the new addition. She's the reason why my clients rock, I'm working with really good people. She has a solid reputation within the dog community, I feel honored to be a part of it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home