Friday, July 28, 2006

Do I have to?

My SELP coach, Alice, wants me to get up on Monday and share the recent breakthroughs I've had. She wrote an email with the idea, hoping that I'll consider it. I don't know. That terrifies me more than anything and of course that in itself is a good reason to do it. I get that by sharing I would be helping others and I'd probably have another breakthrough doing it, but something is stopping me, most definitely my act, which leaves me conflicted. I know if I say I'm going to do it, my integrity will get me up there, however, I will immediately put pressure on myself after making that commitment and that's what I don't want. This is not a Landmark thing to say, I get that too...I just wasn't ready to be confronted with this request, so my mind is all over the place. Man, this stuff is exhausting! HA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home