Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Ok...BREAK!

I want to write, so I'm going to take my words down a notch. I get to go on a little adventure tomorrow evening, compliments of Jenn. We're going wine tasting with a group of her friends. I'm very excited about it, I have no doubt it'll be a lot of fun! I will definitely need to pace myself because drinking wine, as being the chosen drink, usually is not my friend.

Wine is one of those that always seems to sneak up on me. I know what it is too. A) I'm little and I think I can drink like everyong else...I used to be able to. And, B) I drink fast and never take note of how much I'm drinking. Yeah, it's true and I know it. So, I am going to create a new possibility for tomorrow evening. Who I am is the possibility of being a responsible wino...if there is such a thing. I'm sure I'll get drunk, but I will be drinking a large consumption of water so that I don't embarrass myself in the process. And, THAT is who I am. HA!

1 Comments:

At 7:38 PM, Blogger Josh said...

A commitment to drinking. That's hot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home