Friday, August 04, 2006

HUH?

I have an account on myspace, where I post political stuff. It's funny, I posted a video this morning, in a few groups that I belong to and oh my goodness people are terrible. As soon as they read something they don't like, they immediately attack with no hesitation whatsoever. It's goofy, especially when it wasn't even an opinion of mine, it was a link to a well-known political blogger, Andrew Sullivan, who was bought by Times Magazine...a very respectable man and magazine in the political world. It makes me wonder, how close-minded people really are, how peace will ever seriously happen? How can it? I mean, this wasn't even about 9/11, the project I vaguely talk about here and they responded so quickly, it was impossible for them to even view the video or check his site out. It's just so interesting, I don't have any words to describe how I'm feeling right now. It makes me laugh, but that's me not knowing how to react to the random and angry thinking of human minds. It's baffling is all I'm saying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home