Monday, August 07, 2006

A Big Share

Okay, I'm taking a step back and realizing what I just shared today. Uhhhh...whoa. That was a hard one to publish, but then again, I said if I was going to do this blogging thing, I was jumping the whole way in.

After I wrote the "Dear D" post, I started having little breakthroughs driving to Landmark. I'm not going into those here, they're way too personal; but my goodness, some of those stories carried into different aspects of my life and relationships...I didn't even know. Well, duh! It's stunning to me because there were several times where I felt okay, settled, as if I got closure with it all. Now that I think about it though, when I was in therapy it was always brought up, with tears to go along and then I was back to supressing those feelings again. I made that conversation stop in my sessions. Then, it came up in my forum, but that was me realizing I didn't need to apologize to him. It skipped my Advanced Course and is now smacking me right in the face. What is that!?! Well, obviously, I was never complete about it, but still. Talk about a mind fuck...can I say that here?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home