Monday, December 11, 2006

A second date

I wasn't gonna write about my date and I'm still not; however, I will tell you that it was awesome. She's really amazing and we're going out again on Wednesday. YAY!

When I got home last night, I had to give Gina and Jill the full report, they're excited too. It dawned on me how long I've been single...almost 2 years and still counting. I'm proud for taking all that time to work on myself, getting me ready for whomever comes into my life. I finally feel that a healthy relationship is definitely in the cards, I just have to play it right and choose wisely. It's always been said that when you least expect it, that's when she'll come knocking on the door. Now, I get to see if this is true or not...I'll let you know as soon as I do. Fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home