Saturday, December 09, 2006

Go dad!

It was my dad's birthday yesterday, my mom's is tomorrow. They're in Sarasota, Florida, a place where they go often. We called my dad to wish him a happy birthday and he sounded fantastic! He said he's been popping like crazy, an epiphany that changes your life right in that moment. I am SO happy for him, especially because this wasn't a birthday he was really looking forward to. Now, he's living in the moment and loving every minute. It's awesome, I'm so glad I never let up about them going through the Forum. They deserve to be this happy, just like I am today. YAY!

Here's the email he sent me on Monday:

"Crazy ass thing--as the day progresses, I feel more and more powerful and in control...it's like I can't wait for my next idea and I know whatever it is, I'll follow through and it'll work. This shit is scary."

Haha...I knew they were going to love it! It's a freedom they never knew existed and a game they never knew they were playing. Woohoo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home