Monday, December 18, 2006

My weekend

I had a fantastic weekend! Calen and I went shopping during the day on Saturday. We had a great time together trying on clothes, walking INTO mirrors, and being consumed by yummy perfume (I know this makes no sense to most of you...inside joke and a lot of laughter that follows as I write this:). Okay fine...I'll explain. We went into Abercrombie at the Grove. It's been remodeled into a three story, dance club atmosphere store, with freaky live mannequins and a whole lot of clothes. I was following Calen up the stairs, to find the perfume we were obsessing about for an hour...the smell was on this little post card that was handed to us earlier in the day. We're weird. Anyway, Calen was leading and as we climbed to the top floor, he proceeded to walk forward with the intention of exploring another big room...maybe that's where the perfume is? All of a sudden, he was stopped by a mirror and a man's voice saying, "Ummm sir, that's a mirror." HAHA, it was the funniest shit! He was so embarrassed and I couldn't stop laughing. I can't say that he's the only one that made an ass out of himself though, I mean...I was following right behind him.

Then, I got to meet up with Torri, the lady who has completely stolen my focus, we can't seem to get enough of each other. I love it, I'm having a blast, and it's nice to have that excitement and those fun butterflies again. Who knew that a blind date could work out so well? Not me, but I'm happy that it did! YAY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home