Saturday, April 08, 2006

Challenge #3

My Border Terrier is 7 months old and such a sweety! He's incredibly good and very smart for a puppy. If he is going to be in my life and I am going to be his mommy, it'd be silly for me to ignore his potential and not make him the best dog that he can be.

Here's my challenge: My sister is a very respected and an amazing dog trainer in Los Angeles. She does in-house training where she goes to her clients homes and teaches them how to train their dogs. She's very successful and luckily for me, I don't have to pay for those lessons so now it's time to take advantage of the free service. My challenge is to take 15-20 minutes out of my day to train my puppy. He will be going through boot camp for approximately 2 weeks or less, depending on how he takes to it all. I will then be registering him to take a "Good Citizen Certificate" test, which will basically say that he is trained. I've been slacking on this since I got him in November, so now I am putting myself to the test. Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated on his progress.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home