Wednesday, April 05, 2006

A quick story thought...

Think about a time when you wanted something so badly and succeeded. Can you remember how you felt when you first started to want it? What steps did you take to get it? How did it feel when you finally got it? Do you remember it? Good! I'm asking because stories are created by past experiences and/or events. People, including myself, have lived some type of story through our whole life just because of one small detail that happened. We put up these big walls and isolated ourselves for no reason but to let it rule everything that we do in this world. Why do we do this? Why do we ONLY remember our negative experiences and not the positive ones? I remember how I felt in a few successes that I've had and it felt AMAZING! Why not carry THOSE stories with me and leave the bad ones behind? That's what we have to do. If we MUST live a story like everyday people, let's choose one that is happy, with quality characters, and a good ending...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home