Saturday, April 15, 2006

A quick thought...

I can't get over the fact that I'm writing this blog. Ask me to write a blog 2 months ago and I would've laughed in your face. I've always lived by the story that I wasn't good at anything, my sisters were better, and I would be the one who would jump from one thing to another out of boredom and lack of confidence. That last part is true. For as long as I can remember, I've never been REALLY happy with what I was doing at that moment in time. Walking through life so unsure and dissatisfied with the way things were. I thought that was normal, that everyone feels like that...it's a part of life. I didn't think I'd ever find something that I felt so good about, let alone build my own confidence up. This blog does that for me. I love to write! I love to see my thoughts and feelings on the screen. It helps me understand where I'm coming from and what I need to do to fix it. I love the notion that I could be helping people because I've been "helped" my whole life by my family and friends. I feel like this is finally my time to step up and give back what was given to me...love, support, and sharing a part of me that I didn't even know existed.

2 Comments:

At 7:05 PM, Blogger Martin said...

I'm enjoying reading it too!

 
At 11:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

same here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home