Tuesday, May 09, 2006

My Boys

I have two wonderful guys in my life and I would drop anything to show my support for them. They make me smile and feel love when they are around. They bring the goofy, playful side out of me, something that I keep to myself to those outside my little circle. They make me laugh and support everything that I do. I trust them with all my heart and feel safe when they are around. They are my "boys," my friends, and my family.

I love you Calen because you are an awesome man, someone who has so much to offer and so much love to give. You were supposed to be in my life for a reason and I believe it's about the life journey we chose to take. I admire you for your successes and the ability you have to listen. I hope you know how fabulous you truly are. I couldn't ask for a better roommate and best friend.

I love you Josh because you were the missing link in my life. You have an amazing softness to you that makes the room light up when you come over. You care about the people who surround you, even the ones who take your generosity for granted. You rock my world and I can't wait to see you at your full potential. You will conquer everything and anything that comes your way because you are that special of a guy.

I love you both so much!

1 Comments:

At 4:24 PM, Blogger Josh said...

What a wonderful addition to my birthday week! Thank you so much for your kind words my love. It does my heart no end of good to know that I make your world a better place. I hope you know that the feeling it mutual 10 fold! I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. Thanks to you and your solid group of friends, my life has become so much better. I am so thankful for you and all that you are. You too are an amazing person. Love Love Love

 

Post a Comment

<< Home