Tuesday, June 06, 2006

A Bloggers "To Do" List

I've been reading Steve Pavlina's blog about blogging. These are some of the items he listed that will help me bring more traffic to my site:

  • blog publishing software- Done
  • HTML/CSS
  • blog comments (and comment spam)
  • RSS/syndication
  • feed aggregators
  • pings
  • trackbacks
  • full vs. partial feeds
  • blog carnivals (for kick-starting your blog’s traffic)
  • search engines
  • search engine optimization (SEO)
  • page rank
  • social bookmarking
  • tagging - Done
  • contextual advertising
  • affiliate programs
  • traffic statistics - Done
  • email
I've marked the ones that I've touched upon already. Right now, I'm working on "RSS/syndication." I totally don't get it, but I guess that's the challenge and I accept it. Let's see what I can do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home