Saturday, June 03, 2006

Uncertainty

It's funny how life takes these unexpected turns, leaving us in a place of uncertainty. I'm really getting that it's all just a part of the process and it will make us grow that much stronger. I'm really getting that the outside world has nothing to do with me, that I have everything to do with myself. I'm really getting that as long as I am happy, the job I have or don't have means nothing in the end. I'm really getting that other people have their own issues and emotions and the only thing I can do is be patient. I'm really getting that nothing should be certain because if it was I'd never get what I want.

Living a life of uncertainty is living a life of dreams. When we're uncertain, there are no limits, only space for personal growth. If we can't see what the future holds, nothing will stop us from succeeding in our challenges. It will motivate us to do our very best and to win the game of life.

1 Comments:

At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Living a life of uncertainty is living a life of dreams. When we're uncertain, there are no limits, only space for personal growth. If we can't see what the future holds, nothing will stop us from succeeding in our challenges. It will motivate us to do our very best and to win the game of life."

Outstanding.... just outstanding...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home