Friday, June 02, 2006

I DO have something to say.

I try to stay away from writing about politics in my blog because there's nothing but opinions, judgments, and lies that occur on the topic. Everyone feels differently. Well, we used to anyway. The Bush Administration has turned that around due to their stupidity. People that run this administration are great examples of in-authentic human beings. They are miserable people who choose power and money over humanity. They don't care about the quality of life or about the American Citizens who put them in charge (it was a fixed election by the way.). They run their lives with greed, lies, deception, and death. I do wonder how they sleep at night, knowing they destroyed our country. I wonder what their voices are saying after each lie they tell, after each soldier that's killed, and the hate they are about to vote on to change our U.S. Constitution. Yeah, that's right. For you that don't know, gay marriage is the top priority once again. They are willing to mess with MY life so their approval ratings (Bush is at a 32% approval rating) go up. They are taking MY rights away as a distraction for their incompetence.

I am a good person. All of you know that. Whether I've just met you recently, or I already know you, or by just reading this blog...you know the kind of person that I am. I am here to help people, to support them, to let them know that life is a miracle and not a punishment. Am I gay? Yes. Does that affect you? No, not negatively. I affect you by sharing my authenticity with you. I affect you by showing you I'm real and not afraid to be ME. I affect you by my experiences, letting you know that it's okay to be happy. I affect you by being a leader, not following the "rules" of society.

It's hard to sit here and watch people who aren't directly in my life, affect my life so significantly. I do take it personally because whomever I fall in love with has NOTHING to do with them and they continually try to DICTATE how my life is being lived.

It's hard to sit here, knowing that we live in fear, due to a group of regular people that are controlled by their own weaknesses. They have not a care in the world about gay people, but their willing to use my life for their sick agenda. DICK has a gay daughter and he's willing to throw away her and her partners rights. Is he really disgusted by his own daughter or is there something I'm missing?

It's hard to sit here, knowing that I may never be able to commit the way I want to that special lady because people follow a religion that teaches judgments, discrimination, unacceptance, and has NOTHING to do with ME. Aren't we the land of the free? Isn't that why we have the right as human beings to choose our own religious followings? "Follow" is the key word here. What happened to the leaders? What happened to individuality and independence? What happened to uniting as a country and letting people live the lives that we were each born into?

Life isn't precious to you George. You are encouraging hate in this world, you are trying to take something precious away from me. I didn't do anything wrong , in fact, I'm a MUCH better person than you are. I know how to care and love. I know how to stand up for people and their lives, ones that I never even met. I know how to lead because I'm leading myself. You should never have been in the position you're in because you make me afraid to live my life. You make me have enemies, ones I never knew existed. You make me wrong for my life, not even an encouragement to live it powerfully. You made our country shameful, an embarrassment to the world. You promote something you don't even believe in, to make yourself look good. You're not God or the leader, you're the follower of a corrupt government that doesn't have a leg to stand on. You're a weak man and thankfully our country is finally waking up to that. Shame on you for making this post a reality.

Tags: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At 4:38 PM, Blogger J said...

George ain't a god or right. He's a Texan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home