Saturday, June 10, 2006

Coffee Date

I had a great cup of coffee today with two incredible people. They affected me so much that I'm on a major power trip. I'm posting my political blog that I wrote, all over the place. I don't care if it gets read or even liked, I just know I'm being authentic to myself and my purpose for this blog. They both inspired me to step back and look at myself again. To revisit what I set out to do in the first place. I created the possibility of being "action" and "strength" and I'm being it right now! Just as they are on a daily basis...

When I see Wanda, I see a leader. I see fire in her eyes, ready to take on the world! She's an amazing human being, one that I totally connect with. Her talent is breathtaking, a true artist at work. Although, she's modest and doesn't always share it, she KNOWS how good she is and that is what will keep her going. In my mind, I already see her as a huge success. Not only in her career, but in her life. She's really "getting" it, the secret of living out her dream. She's my friend and my support, one that I feel privileged to have.

Martin is a rock star, a guy with a purpose. He enjoys life and what it brings. People are his passion, his daughters are his love. His messages are clear and very well spoken. He looks to hold out his hand to those who struggle. I feel good when I'm around him, he has that positive vibe. He's a great listener, someone to turn to for a new perspective on life. I really enjoy our conversations, I feel confident with my words. I know that he's gonna stick around for awhile, because I'm creating that possibility.

1 Comments:

At 8:08 PM, Blogger Martin said...

I'm enrolled in that possibility! And finally someone recognizes my true nature. Rock Star -- you so get me!

All I need now are groupies.

Love,

LPL!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home