Monday, June 12, 2006

Good times!

I had So much fun yesterday! Besides the fact that I drank too much and lost my cell phone, it was good times! I met some really cool people, ones I think I'll see again...I hope. Gay Pride is such a happy place, we get to let go and be ourselves. I felt very confident, not afraid to talk to anyone. It's such an amazing feeling when there's no insecurities stopping me from meeting new people. I love it and I'm going to keep stepping outside the box, until conversing with the unfamiliar becomes second nature, until I'm not afraid anymore.

2 Comments:

At 12:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Jamie - it's Amee!!! I read yout "good times" entry and noticed you losted your cell phone. I know where it's at the Abby!! :) I hope you have a wonderful day!!

 
At 3:08 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Yippie for someone turning in the cell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home