Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hidden Talents

I have a new project, the one I spoke about earlier. It will, and has already started, to consume my life. I need to figure out a schedule so I can do all the other things I want to do as well. Where did all these new found passions come from? How did I get here? That's easy...I broke myself down and built myself back up again. My creativity and drive is booming because I'm allowing myself to be Me. Everyone has a creative side to them, everyone has a hidden talent of some sort. It's just a matter of permitting it to flow, not being afraid to stop thinking, and letting the inner YOU genuinely create. It could be anything from writing to having superb people skills. Many don't feel they possess a talent, but we all do. There's something that keeps us going, there's things that we enjoy. If you look closely, you'll find your talent...maybe it's that you're a good mother, father, or maybe it's the courage of not living inauthentically. Could be anything...look deep within...it's there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home