Monday, June 12, 2006

The Parise Family

Jill and I flew home to surprise Kristen and to meet our new nephew. She wasn't expecting us at all, the look on her face when we walked in the door was priceless. She began to cry. It made the whole trip worth it in just that brief moment. I'm so happy to be here, to be here for my older sister.

It's always so great to see Matt, my brother-in-law, too. He's been in our lives for a long time, it wouldn't be the same without him. He's such a loving dad, husband, and a wonderful brother. He's everything a guy should be, Kristen is fortunate to have him and so are we.

Max is growing up, he's so big. He'll be 4 in August and he already knows all the letters in the alphabet and names to all the dinosaurs. He's a smart one....a little genius in the making.

Ava is adorable! She's only 2 and not the least bit shy. She has such a personality on her already...I think she's going to be a funny lady, a lot of fun to be around!

Leo is the new little man. He's so cute, he looks just like Max when he was born. Next time we see him, he's going to be a little bigger...I can't wait!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home