Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Brand New Day

Ah, I'm feeling really good this morning. Hmmm, could it be that I freed myself from the unknown? I would say yes. Could it be that I got a very sweet text message this morning from MarAssa, saying how proud she is of me? I would say yes. Could it be that I sucked it up and had a conversation with Reilly about NOT having people at the house? I would say yes. Could it be that I get to go home this evening and have dinner with my household? I would say yes. Could it be that Calen called me out of the blue last night to see how I was doing and to update me on his life? I would say yes. Could it be that Jill is doing the Advanced Course tomorrow and I am very excited for her? I would say yes. Could it be that I talked to the owners last night on the phone and they are absolutely in love with me and are buying me and Emmitt presents? I would say yes. Could it be that I talked to Jenn last night on instant message and we talked about what was going on here at the house and she let me vent for several needed minutes? I would say yes. Could it be that I woke up to a few very nice comments from Josh this morning on my posts? I would say yes. Could it be that I checked our "project" web site this morning that Gina and Jill have been working on like crazy and it's beginning to look really great? I would say yes. Could it be that it's a brand new day and I'm loving life in this very moment? I would definitely say yes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home