Friday, July 07, 2006

Calen

Calen and Me

It's awesome to be around the new Calen. I love talking to him, sharing my thoughts, feelings, and new possibilities. I'm not sure if he recognizes how different he is, but I do...we ALL do. It's very easy to approach him, I don't even think twice anymore. He's so open to what I have to say, so inviting for good conversation. There's days he feels he's regressing, but I would be the first to argue that. He's very aware and in touch with himself, a way he's never been before. Calen is all grown-up, I love observing the change. I'm really proud of him for taking this journey, the one I've been on for awhile now.

1 Comments:

At 8:36 PM, Blogger Josh said...

Calen is like the big brother I never had. I'm so glad that he's in my life. He is truly one of a kind and I'm glad I found him. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home