Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Carrie's turn!

Me and Carrie

This weekend is Carrie's turn for the Landmark Forum. She is very excited as she should be, she has a lot to look forward to. Without a doubt, she's going to come out of the weekend feeling really great. She's going to see what an amazing and intelligent woman she is, and her lust for life will never go unnoticed. I can't wait for her to experience what we all have, she's the last one in our immediate circle.

I'm sad I can't be around throughout the weekend because I'm pet setting. I will be there in spirit though and I'm only a call away. At least, I CAN make it to dinner Sunday night, I wouldn't miss it for the world...it's Carrie for goodness sake! I'm proud of her for choosing this courageous journey, it's not an easy one to do.

Good luck lady and I love you! I'll be here if you need me...but you already know that!

1 Comments:

At 6:03 PM, Blogger Josh said...

I excited for all the things that going through this weekend is going to give you Carrie. I know you are going to walk away from this experience in a good place. I can't wait to hear all about what the forum did and will continue to do for you. You rock!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home